We often look for enthusiastic, committed people with a wide range of skills to join our teams; from account managers, subject specialists and finance managers, to communications and marketing specialists and network technicians.
Watch our video history showing Jisc's highlights and key achievements
Find out more about Jisc.
As well as being a great place to work, you can look forward to a rewarding job with opportunities to enhance and develop your skills.
We offer some great benefits too, including:
- 28 days annual leave (including three closure days at Christmas); plus eight bank holidays
- Our generous USS contributory pension scheme (8% employee and 18% employer contribution) is a valuable part of our reward package
- Competitive maternity, adoption and paternity arrangements
- Death-in-service benefit of three times salary
- Several staff schemes including season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work, eye care, employee assistance
- Opportunity for performance-related pay progression
- IT discounts with selected suppliers
We are a geographically-distributed organisation with offices in Bristol, London, Harwell, Manchester, Newcastle and Stirling.
Finding a vacancy
If you have the interest, commitment and talent to contribute to our high-quality services, we want to hear from you.
Find out more by emailing email@example.com.