This course from IT Governance Ltd includes:
- Training with delegates from the education sector
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as pdf file)
- Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) examination
- Professional training venue with lunch and refreshments
Who should attend
This course is aimed at individuals responsible for conducting ISO 27001 or information security internal audits.
Depending on the size of your organisation, this may include a number of staff members, representing a range of departments such as HR, finance or operations.
What we cover
- The terms and definitions used in ISO 27001
- The purpose of and relationship between ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- The application of ISO 19011/ISO 27007 audit processes to auditing an ISO 27001 ISMS
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an ISMS internal audit
- Identify and write evidence-based nonconformities of intent, implementation and effectiveness
Pricing and eligibility
Jisc institutional members: £645 + VAT1
- 1 If, in addition to paying a subscription, your institution has opted to become a Jisc institutional member, then - as part of our VAT-exempt cost sharing group - you will not be charged VAT on your course fee. For more information visit our VAT-exempt cost sharing group page: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/about/vat-cost-sharing-group
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01235 822242.