This position has now been filled. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jisc is helping to ensure the UK remains at the forefront of innovation within UK education and research – by mobilising the very best people and technologies in the application of digital thinking, digital content and connectivity.
It’s our vision to enable the UK to become the most digitally-advanced education and research nation in the world. It’s a bold statement, but one that we’re determined to fulfil.
About the role
We are now looking for an analytics consultant to join our team in Jisc.
As a new member of our team, you will provide support to universities and colleges as they implement learning analytics services. This may include the scheduling of on-site consultancy and training, online support (eg webinars, video conferencing) and the development and delivery of consultancy support solutions.
You will also be expected to provide support to the institutions during the main rollout phase, acting as key contact, and holding regular meetings with institutional contacts.
A degree is useful, however so is experience. We are open to anyone with the skills we are looking for.
We’re looking for someone with:
- An ability to engage with appropriate staff in research councils, HE and FE and skills sectors, including but not limited to institutional leaders, information service and research and teaching staff
- Experience working directly with customers at different levels, understanding their needs and translating into actions
- Experience of formal technical project management methodologies (preferably Agile)
- A good understanding of the application of learning technology in universities and colleges
- 28 days annual leave (including three closure days at Christmas) plus eight bank holidays
- Our generous USS contributory pension scheme (8% employee and 18% employer contribution) is a valuable part of our reward package
- Competitive maternity, adoption and paternity arrangements
- Death-in-service benefit of three times salary
- Several staff schemes including season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work, eye care, employee assistance
- Opportunity for performance-related pay progression
- IT discounts with selected suppliers
This role can be based in Harwell, Manchester, London or Bristol.
Jisc is a geographically-distributed organisation and travel across the UK with occasional overnight stays will be required.
How to apply
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you with some further details.
Appointment will be made subject to receipt of satisfactory references and confirmation of right to work.
No agencies please.
The current closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 8 December 2017. However, this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So, if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Jisc is committed to quality, equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the population.