As a key part of our governance, we will hold annual strategic update events for our members and stakeholders – one in each nation.
We’ll report to you on our progress and performance and look ahead at our plans for the future. Each event will be attended by representation from our executive leadership team and board and you’ll have the opportunity to ask them any questions you have.
Previous stakeholder forums
Outcomes and resources from our past events.
Our 2019 stakeholder forum coincided with Digifest on 12 March 2019.
Serving the FE and HE sectors - David Maguire
Jisc's future plans - Paul Feldman
Education 4.0 - food for thought - Tim Kidd
Changing for Education 4.0 - Liz Barnes
Preparing for Education 4.0 - Deborah Millar
- Read the latest 'you said we're doing report' (pdf) from February 2019, which provides an update on issues raised
- Read the 'you said we're doing' report (pdf) on issues highlighted at the 2018 forum (published September 2018)
The year in review - you said, we're doing - presentation from David Maguire
Highlights of what is coming - presentation from Paul Feldman
Why I love Jisc - presentation from Paul Bartholomew
Our 2017 stakeholder forum coincided with Digifest on 14 March 2017.
- Read the latest 'you said we're doing report' (pdf) from January 2018, which provides an update on issues raised
- Read the 'you said we're doing' report (pdf) on issues highlighted at the 2017 forum (published July 2017)
- Read the summary of issues raised at the forum - 'you said, we listened' (pdf)
What we've been doing - presentation from David Maguire
The year ahead - presentation from Paul Feldman
Business intelligence for education - presentation from Laura Knox
A college without walls - presentation from Vikki Liogier
Janet in a changing world - presentation from Jeremy Sharp and Frances Burton
Solving the data problem for research beyond - presentation from Matthew Dovey and John Kaye
Enabling a national digital library - presentation from Ross MacIntyre
Jisc's international strategy - presentation from Esther Wilkinson
Our 2016 stakeholder forum took place on 26 January 2016.
- Read the 'you said we're doing' report (pdf) on issues highlighted at the 2016 forum (published February 2017)
- Read the key messages and what we're doing in response (pdf)
- Read the breakout group feedback (pdf)
- Read the full report from the forum (pdf)
- Read the key messages and next steps from the forum (pdf)
- Listen to our podcast of conversations with customers at the event
- Read our strategic priorities and investment areas for 2015-16 (pdf)
How have we done? Presentation from David Maguire
Coming soon - presentation from Phil Richards
The way forward together - presentation from Paul Feldman
Our 2015 stakeholder forum took place on 27 January 2015.
- Read the 'you said we're doing' progress report on issues highlighted at the forum (published January 2016)
- You said, we're doing - read the summary report on what you wanted and the steps we have taken so far (published December 2015)
- Read the full report from the forum
- Read the 'you said, we're doing' conclusions
- Learn more about what we do and how we support our customers
- Read our blog post by Jisc trustee, Ken Thomson
- Listen to the podcast of Ken's blog to hear what attendees thought of the day
Annual review presentation from Martyn Harrow
Key achievements video
Jisc engagement architecture presentation from Martyn Harrow
Engaging across the uk presentation from Robert Haymon-Collins
Coming soon video
The way forward together presentation from Phil Richards
2015 and beyond presentation from Martyn Harrow
Read stories from our members of how we are helping them to transform their worlds through digital.